- All bookers from each contracted company are eligible for Corporate Booker Loyalty Program by completing the registration process through official website www.themargohotel.com/membership and approved by the Hotel.
- Corporate Booker Reward Program is entitled only for registered booker who reserve room accommodation on behalf of the company.
- Membership is open for citizens of countries where the program is permitted by law and must be legally considered to be an adult or have the legal capacity to sign a contract.
- Membership is FREE of Charge.
- Membership is personal and non-transferable.
- A member is entitled for only one membership account and will receive M Card as a member identity which will be used to earn and redeem points.
- There’s no expired date for the membership, however if there’s no transaction for 365 consecutive days, M Card will be deactivated.
- The Margo Hotel reserves the right to reject the application for, or cancel one’s membership without given any reasons if the member’s requirement is not accurate or complete or ifthere’s any abuses of the membership.
- Employee of The Margo Hotel and PT. Puri Dibya Property are not allowed to participate to the membership program
- Terms & Condition may be updated from time to time without any prior notice to member.
Benefits & Services Offered to Member:
- Exclusive offers and promo for M Card Holders.
- Extra benefits on Rooms, Food & Beverages.
- Corporate guest may apply the membership program by completing the registration process through www.themargohotel.com/membership
- The Customer shall provide required personal information and keep the information update and accurate at all times.
- By joining this membership program, members have agreed for all the terms and conditions.
- After registration, members will receive a member ID that will be used to earn or redeem points
- M Card is an official membership card published by The Margo Hotel and should be presented during arrival of stay or consumption.
- In case of membership card loss or theft, the Member should notify to the Hotel and request for the new card and agreed to compensate the card production fee.
- Points will be rewarded for guests who stay and booked directly to Hotel by contacting Sales, Reservation or Front Office Department at Contracted and/or negotiated rate with same reservation ID, or through official Hotel website, except for Individual Booking through online & offline travel agents, reseller, tour operators or any 3 rd parties and public promotional rates.
- In case of no-show and/or cancel or any reservations which have not been fully paid, points will not be rewarded.
- Points earned will be calculated for the same reservation ID.
- The Margo Points may not be purchased or sold and are not transferable
- Points will be updated at least 1 X 24 hours after departure date of stay by Membership Administrator.
- Points is valid up to 365 days after point issued date
- Points can be redeemed partially or in full at Hotel accommodation and/or Food & Beverage outlet.
- Not applicable for Banquet and Meeting Room usage.
- M Card member may redeem the points through www.themargohotel.com/membership and follow the steps to redeem.
- Member will receive complimentary voucher after the redemption request approved, and will be sent to registered email address and should be presented during check-in or usage of redemption
- Complimentary voucher can be cancel or modified at the latest 1 week before usage date or based on Hotel policies
- Points will be deducted from member’s points after redemption usage and will be updated at the latest 1 X 24 hours by Membership Administrator.
- Complimentary voucher can be transferable or can be as a gift voucher with member’s validation.
- Complimentary voucher cannot be exchanged with cash or any other payment method even if it’s not fully used for the transaction.
- Complimentary voucher is valid based on Hotel condition and not valid for usage period 30 – 31 December each years.
- Redeem can be done at the latest 365 days after the issued date of points.
Claim & Issues:
- Should there’s any inaccurate statement of points, member shall contact to Hotel directly or send by email to: email@example.com at the latest 1 month after point issued date
- Once a claim is proven to be adjusted, the correct number of points will be adjusted at the latest 1 week after the final correspondence between member and Membership Administrator, and member will receive notification via email for the point balance update.
- Validity of the point will be counted after the adjusted point received.